Friday 13 July 2012

Friday the 13th... This Made me Cry !!!


Okay so yesterday Mayzie's mum texts me and says there will be a package with your name on it on the counter
when you come and pick up Mayzie tomorrow... way to drive me nuts!!!

Like Christmas eve I was wondering what the heck it could be... when I got there today
this is what I found...

Mayzie had left me a card and a little present for my home




This is the cutest thing ever!!!  It's a little ring holder to put beside my sink so that every time
I walk into my kitchen, wash my hands or dishes, make food, etc... I will think of Mayzie : )

I'm not much of a suck face but when I read the card I totally started to cry lol...
Then I kissed Mayzie like a thousand times and now she thinks I'm crazy hahahahaha

Thank You so much Mayzie's mum & dad... this really made my day xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.