Thursday 12 January 2012

TRYING OUT NEW DESIGNS

Hi All : )

Just wanted to let you know that the designs are changing but the content is staying the same... we are sort of tinkering with our look and style and trying to figure out what we like best.

I love the green of the grass!  It makes me think about being outside with my pack... however it doesn't go with the funky floral background so I'm playing with some different ideas.

Also, I would like to the make the invoices easier for you all to read so you may be seeing some changes there as well.

It was a CRAPPY day out today... boo : (  Hopefully tomorrow will be better.  I would rather snow than rain... I'm sure the pooches feel the same way... Isn't it the middle of January!?! What's going on here? lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.