Tuesday 2 October 2012

Tiggy Needs a Good Home!!!


In the pictures before you, is a sweet girl named Tiggy and her owner has to give her up, so I promised her that I would help her place tiggy with a new loving family.

She is a Puggle, with a great warm and gentle spirit, very loving and extremely playful. Lets call her the social butterfly of the dog park.

She is a year and half old and will need someone that understands that she is very energetic and will need plenty of excise, so if you know of anyone that is looking for a sweet, energetic and loving little girl, have them call me and we can get the interview process going.

As we are all dog owners, I really appreciate your time on this because this little one has a special place in my heart so I would like to see her go to a great home.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.