Thursday 17 November 2011

GORGEOUS PUPPY NEEDS A GOOD HOME


FRANK NEEDS A GOOD HOME !

This gorgeous 9 week old puppy is looking for a good home.
He is a German Shepherd MIX.
As you can see he has the most awesome markings,
I've never seen them quite this beautiful.

I see him every day at the park and when I found
out that he was in need of a good family I HAD
 to help... He is SO cute and so friendly, plays 
with other dogs and loves people.

He has had all of his shots.  He has not been 
neutered due to his very young age.

I really want this little guy to go to a good
dog family.  He is so young and is just waiting
for a pack leader to show him what life's all
about... If I didn't have 2 dogs and 3 cats 
I swear I would be bringing him home with me!

If you, or anyone you know, is thinking of a new
dog for Christmas please give me a call and 
we'll arrange a meeting : )

647.225.2559
alison@soulmuttstoronto.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.